(as of Sep 04,2020 06:25:17 UTC – Details)
- This portable trip planner and diary will help you plan it all and then record the details once you’re there.
- Makes a great pre-trip planning tool and post-trip keepsake!
- Start with the Vitals — Medical details, Contacts, and the Pre-trip Checklist.
- Fill in the One-Month (undated) Calendar to ”see” your plan in advance.
- You’ll also find a Packing List, and Don’t Forget, Things I Still Need to Do, and Safety Tips/Budget sections.
- Use the Itinerary and Diary fill-in pages to record your activities for up to 14 days.
- Includes space for your Reflections, plus helpful Foreign Phrases and Metric Conversions.
- Archival/acid-free paper to help preserve memories.
- Portable size fits easily in your bag: 5-3/4” wide x 8-1/4” high.
- Lightweight but sturdy hardcover format.
- Elastic band closure keeps it all together.
- Inside back cover pocket for mementos, tickets, maps, and more.
- 80 pages.
From the Publisher
Travel Checklist Journal
A Portable Trip Planner and Diary.
Make it your travel companion for your next getaway
Plan and enjoy that special trip!
This practical planner and journal includes fill-in and check-off pages for all of the following:
Vitals — Medical Info, Contacts, Pre-Trip Checklist
Planning Tips — One-Month Calendar (for Trip Planning), Packing List, Don’t Forget, Things I Still Need to Do, Safety Tips/Budget
Itinerary and Diary
Makes a great pre-trip planning tool
Start with the Vitals — your Medical Information, your Contacts, and your Pre-Trip Checklist.
Fill in your one-month undated Calendar to ‘see’ your plans in advance.
Where will you visit? When? Has someone recommended a hotel? Or will you do your own research? Are there must-see attractions where you’re headed?
Make use of these trip-essential sections: Packing List (shown above), Don’t Forget, Things I Still Need to Do, and Safety Tips/Budget.
Makes a nice post-trip keepsake too
One you’re there, use the Itinerary and Diary fill-in pages to record everything you do for up to 14 days.
Enter the date, weather, location, how you got there, travel companions, activities, hotel, eateries, entertainment, the best part of each day, and more!
Take time to write down your Reflections about what you saw and did.
Helpful Foreign Phrases and Metric Conversions sections may come in handy during your trip.
Do it all with this appealing planner and journal
Written and compiled by a seasoned world traveler
From arranging to have your mail held, to checking your passport, to confirming your reservations, let this little planner and diary keep you organized for your next trip!
Once you’re there, keep track of all of your adventures! Write them down, day by day, for up to 14 days, and enjoy looking back on your experiences in the months and years to come.
Easy to use at home or on the go
Compact journal lies flat for writing ease.
Smooth-finish paper supports a variety of pens and pencils.
Durable hardcover to last through your trip and well beyond.
Rounded corners for reduced wear.
Inside back cover pocket for mementos.
An elastic band closure to keep it all together.
Appealing design features travel icons from around the world on the cover, endsheets, and throughout the journal.
About our Travel Checklist Journal:
Archival/acid-free paper to help preserve memories
Lightweight but sturdy hardcover format
Portable size fits easily in your bag: 5-3/4” wide x 8-1/4” high
Inside back cover pocket for mementos, tickets, maps, and more
Elastic band closure keeps it all together
Our Company History
In 1928, at the age of twenty-two, Peter Beilenson began printing books on a small press in the basement of his parents’ home in Larchmont, New York. Peter—and later, his wife, Edna—sought to create fine books that sold at prices even a pauper could afford.
Today, still family owned and operated, Peter Pauper Press continues to honor our founders’ legacy—and our customers’ expectations—of beauty, quality, and value.
Image: Peter Pauper Press headquarters, circa 1948.