points - Details)
The best-selling independent guide to Walt Disney World has everything you need to plan your family’s trip―hassle-free. Whether you are planning your annual vacation to Walt Disney World or preparing for your first visit ever, this book gives you the insider scoop on hotels, restaurants, and attractions. The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2020 explains how Walt Disney World works and how to use that knowledge to make every minute and every dollar of your vacation count.
With an Unofficial Guide in hand, and with authors Bob Sehlinger and Len Testa as guides, find out what’s available in every category, from best to worst, and get step-by-step, detailed plans to help make the most of your time at Walt Disney World.
Six Great Features and Benefits offered ONLY by The Unofficial Guide:
- A preview of the new Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios: attractions, dining, shopping, and touring strategies
- At-a-glance summaries of the key information covered in each chapter
- Tips on where to find the best, most honest discounts on Disney tickets and hotel rooms―which could save you much more than the cost of this book
- Exclusive patented, field-tested touring plans that save up to 4 hours in line in a single day, plus free online customization to match your family’s plan
- A rundown of how to use Disney’s free FastPass+ ride-reservation system, including the most important reservations to get before you arrive and while you’re in the parks
- Expert reviews of Walt Disney World restaurants, bars, and lounges, backed by more than 160,000 reader surveys from the past year
OVER 6 MILLION UNOFFICIAL GUIDES SOLD!
“A Tourist’s Best Friend!”
―The New York Times