points - Details)
Spanning natural phenomena, architectural wonders, art installations, and more, the contents of this book range from the pink salt lakes of Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula to the eye-catching home façades of Cobh, Ireland.
Spectacularly colorful and packed with dreamy photographs, The Rainbow Atlas introduces readers to the most vibrant landmarks the world has to offer.
• Entries offer surprising facts and expert advice on when to visit these surreal settings.
• Provides readers with hours of inspiration for their future adventures
• Explore and learn about places like China’s Rainbow Mountains and the colorful streets of Cape Town.
The Rainbow Atlas is organized by longitude, creating fun and unexpected juxtapositions.
Paired with stunning photographs of each location, The Rainbow Atlas advises readers of the best time of year to visit each spot and explains the particularities of each riotous rainbow locale.
• Spectacularly colorful and packed with dreamy rainbow content
• The perfect and unique gift for adventure seekers, color enthusiasts, photographers, rainbow chasers, travel addicts, and explorers everywhere
• Add it to your collection of books like Atlas Obscura: An Explorer’s Guide to the World’s Hidden Wonders by Joshua Foer, Dylan Thuras, and Ella Morton; The Bucket List: 1000 Adventures Big & Small by Kath Stathers; and The Secret Lives of Color by Kassia St Clair
From the Publisher
500 Colorful Destinations Across the World in the Palm of Your Hands!
Ancient Mayan RED
Las Coloradas Pink Lakes, Río Lagartos, Yucatán, Mexico
Magical ORANGE shrine in the forest
Tunnel of Torii, Fushimi Inari Taisha, Kyoto, Japan
Vibrant YELLOW on the streets
Surrounded by luscious GREEN
Tunnel of Love, Klevan, Ukraine
Cool hues of BLUE
Mendenhall Glacier, Tongass National Forest, Alaska, U.S.A.
The color PURPLE
Lavender Fields, Provence, France