(as of Oct 17,2020 08:37:18 UTC – Details)
- Write down the notable details of your wanderings so you can remember them and share or revisit favorite spots.
- A page per day is just enough space to take note of memorable places you’ve visited and explored, but brief enough for you to have more time to experience those places, rather than spending time writing about them.
- Each page provides space for you to note the Date, Location, Weather, and jot down your own notes.
- Handsome page-a-day journal design features travel and cloud motifs, decorative stitching, embossing, and soft, leather-like cover material.
- Smooth-finish paper takes a variety of pens or pencils beautifully.
- Dotted lines subtly guide your writing.
- Paper is acid-free and of archival quality.
- A ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
- An elastic closure secures your writing.
- Tuck maps, tickets, and other flat travel mementos within the inside back cover pocket.
- Complementary cloud-pattern design endpapers.
- Sturdy bookbound-style binding.
- Rounded corners for reduced wear.
- Measures 5” wide x 7” high.
- Compact size fits easily into most bags and backpacks.
- 176 writing pages.
From the Publisher
Page-a-Day Travel Journal
A page per day to record and remember the places you’ve visited.
Write down the notable details of your travels, day by day!
Your travel companion
You won’t want to leave home without it!
Appealing design features travel and cloud motifs on soft vegan leather covers.
Decorative stitching adds visual interest.
Embossing adds texture and dimension.
Portable size: 5” wide x 7” high.
Just enough space
A page per day is just enough space to take note of memorable places you’ve visited and explored, but brief enough for you to spend more time experiencing those places, rather than spending time writing about them.
Each page provides space for you to note Date, Location, Weather, and jot down your own notes.
The ribbon marker keeps your place.
Tuck maps, tickets, and other flat travel mementos within the inside back cover pocket, which expands for ease of access.
To secure everything, pull the elastic band closure over the cover when you shut the journal.
Feel confident that your writing and mementos are protected.
The perfect personal journal
Journal provides ample space to record your travels, yet is compact enough to fit easily into most bags and backpacks.
Perfect for pen and pencil alike
Thick, smooth-finish paper takes a variety of pens or pencils beautifully.
Pens and fine-line markers lay down crisp ink without feathering or bleed-through.
Colored pencil shows up vividly, and graphite erases cleanly with light pressure.
Complementary cloud-patterned endpapers.
Matching headbands and endbands.
Durable sewn binding.
Rounded corners for reduced wear.
About our Page-a-Day Travel Journal:
Page-a-day format lets you note memorable places you’ve visited.
Bookbound, with faux leather covers featuring decorative stitching and embossing.
Smooth-finish archival/acid-free paper helps preserve your journal entries.
Inside back cover pocket.
Elastic band closure.
176 lightly lined pages.
Journal measures 5” wide x 7” high.
Our Company History
In 1928, at the age of twenty-two, Peter Beilenson began printing books on a small press in the basement of his parents’ home in Larchmont, New York. Peter—and later, his wife, Edna—sought to create fine books that sold at prices even a pauper could afford.
Today, still family owned and operated, Peter Pauper Press continues to honor our founders’ legacy—and our customers’ expectations—of beauty, quality, and value.
Image: Peter Pauper Press headquarters, circa 1948.