points - Details)
- Strategic itineraries, from a weekend getaway to Salt Lake City to ten days covering the entire state, with strategic advice for history buffs, hikers, ski bums, budget travelers, and more
- How to plan a national parks road trip covering Zion, Bryce Canyon, Arches, Capitol Reef, and Canyonlands
- Must-sees and unique experiences: Admire ancient Native American rock art and cliff dwellings, and walk beside fossilized dinosaur footprints. Explore historic Mormon sites in Salt Lake City, or wander through old mining towns
- The top outdoor adventures: Hike or mountain bike across canyons, rugged mountain ranges, and glistening salt flats, or hit the slopes at a Park City ski resort. Go rafting down the Colorado River, canyoneering through the Narrows, or climb to the famed Delicate Arch just in time to watch the sun setting over the captivating hoodoos
- Honest recommendations from Utah experts and lifelong explorers W.C. McRae and Judy Jewell on when to go, where to eat, and where to stay, from ski resorts to budget motels to campgrounds
- Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
- Accurate, up-to-date information on the landscape, wildlife, and history, and advice for LGBTQ travelers, international visitors, seniors, and travelers with disabilities
From the Publisher
Take your perfect trip with Moon
Plan Your Adventure
Travel experts W.C. McRae and Judy Jewell guide you to the best of Utah. In this guide you’ll find trip ideas, itineraries, practicalities, and plenty of outdoors coverage.
With gorgeous full-color photos, unique activity recommendations, and coverage of both summer and winter activities, you can plan your perfect trip.
Travel with Confidence
Explore Utah’s breathtaking parks with travel maps, top experiences, and information to make the most of extended stays or one-day excursions.