(as of Nov 07,2020 10:32:34 UTC – Details)
If you’re looking for a place to not only record your relocation goals, ambitions and aspirations but to also start taking action then the Conscious Relocation Make Your Move journal is the book for you.
A relocation journal designed with those dreaming of moving overseas in mind which, given the state of affairs at the moment, is far from a wild idea.
- Increase awareness of your life’s direction with a long-term view;
- Set, track and refine your goals over the course of the year;
- A way to get all of your brilliant relocation ideas out of your head and store them in one place;
- Helps you develop a weekly self-reflection ritual to pause, take a step back and reflect;
- Relieve stress by “brain-dumping” your anxieties, frustrations and pains.
The 130-page notebook also includes a variety of paper types that enable you to jot down your ideas in a number of ways.
The Conscious Relocation Make Your Move journal includes:
- Annual calendar pages (2020-2021)
- 52 journal prompts on lined pages
- 56 weekly planner pages (never too early to start planning)
- What you want from your move;
The Conscious Relocation Methodology
The prompts are designed to help you tune into what you truly want to gain from your move and, ideally, to inspire you to start making the necessary changes to bring more joy into your life, long before you even set foot on an airplane.
The prompts take you through a series of questions which are designed to move you through a process of considering:
Prompts within the journal include: