(as of Nov 18,2020 20:24:20 UTC – Details)
Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet’s Montreal & Quebec City is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stroll the cobblestoned streets of Old Montreal, catch some summer jazz, and sip beer and watch the world go by in the Quartier Latin – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Montreal and Quebec City and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Montreal & Quebec City:
- NEW pull-out, passport-size ‘Just Landed’ card with wi-fi, ATM and transportation info – all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Over 33 maps
- Covers Old MontrÃ©al, Parc Jean-Drapeau, Downtown, Quartier Latin, the Village, Plateau Mont-Royal, Little Italy, Mile End, Outremont, Southwest MontrÃ©al, Outer MontrÃ©al, QuÃ©bec City, Trois-Rivieres, the Laurentians, the Eastern Townships, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Montreal & Quebec City is our most comprehensive guide to Montreal and Quebec City, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It’s on everyone’s bookshelves, it’s in every traveler’s hands. It’s on mobile phones. It’s on the Internet. It’s everywhere, and it’s telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)
From the Publisher
Welcome to Montreal and Quebec City
A captivating blend of old and new, with stone walled taverns, candlelit drinking dens, wild festivals and a cutting-edge arts scene.
Montreal is a slice of old Europe in a pie of contemporary design while Quebec City is a stunning Jewel of old world design. Linger over wondrous combinations of food and drink, delight in more than 90 festivals throughout the year, or ice skate through a winter wonderland. Its all epic.
Montreal’s Top 10
Visiting Quebec City
Eat, Drinking & Nightlife
Explore Montreal & Quebec City Guides
And so much more!