(as of Nov 20,2020 08:33:27 UTC – Details)
That’s where Frommer’s comes in. We’ve hired local journalist Meredith Pratt to supply the advice and details you need to create the right vacation for you. These include strategies for seeing the iconic sights without fighting the crowds; places that only locals know about; and smart itineraries so you can make the most of your time in the city.
Frommer’s EasyGuide to Washington, D.C. 2020 includes:
• Dozens of maps, including a handy fold-out map of the city and its underground train system to help you make the most efficient (and fun) use of your time in the Capitol
• Exact pricing and public transportation information for every listing in the book, so there’s never any guessing
• Opinionated reviews which tell you which attractions are worth your time, and which will only be of interest to some visitors
• Star ratings that take value into account, and will help you find the right hotels, restaurants, nightspots and shops for you, in all price ranges
• Fun-to-follow, self-guided walking tours of DC’s most intriguing neighborhoods
• 16-page photo guide with vibrant photographs, at the front of the book, plus black and white photos throughout
About Frommer’s: There’s a reason that Frommer’s has been the most trusted name in travel for more than sixty years. Arthur Frommer created the best-selling guide series in 1957 to help American servicemen fulfill their dreams of travel in Europe, and since then, we have published thousands of titles became a household name helping millions upon millions of people realize their own dreams of seeing our planet. Travel is easy with Frommer’s.