(as of Nov 15,2020 02:09:17 UTC – Details)
For a limited time, receive a free Fodor’s Guide to Safe and Healthy Travel e-book with the purchase of this guidebook! Go to fodors.com for details.
Whether you want to visit the new Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, ride Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure at Universal’s Islands of Adventure, or visit one of Orlando’s other exciting attractions, the local Fodor’s travel experts on Walt Disney World and Orlando are here to help! Fodor’s Walt Disney World guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time.
This new edition travel guide has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor’s Walt Disney World travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 19 DETAILED MAPS and a FREE PULL-OUT MAP to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on “The Best Theme Park Food,” “10 Ways to Save Money in Orlando,” “The 10 Best Orlando Thrill Rides,” and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- SPECIAL FEATURES on “Doing the Orlando Theme Parks Right” “What to Watch and Read Before You Visit,” and “A Man, A Mouse, a Legacy.”
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Walt Disney World, Disney’s Magic Kingdom, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Epcot, Universal Studios Orlando, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Universal’s Volcano Bay, Legoland, Winter Park, Kissimmee, Lake Buena Vista, Celebration, and much more.
Planning on visiting other destinations in Florida? Check out Fodor’s Florida, Fodor’s In Focus Florida Keys, and Fodor’s South Florida.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR’S AUTHORS: Each Fodor’s Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!