(as of Nov 17,2020 00:26:39 UTC – Details)
For a limited time, receive a free Fodor’s Guide to Safe and Healthy Travel e-book with the purchase of this guidebook! Go to fodors.com for details.
Whether you want to eat the finest Pacific Rim cuisine, explore Stanley Park from top to bottom, or ski on British Columbia’s best slopes, the local Fodor’s travel experts in Vancouver and Victoria are here to help! Fodor’s Vancouver & Victoria guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time.
This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor’s Vancouver includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 15 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- UP-TO-DATE and HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS for the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on “Vancouver’s Best Outdoor Adventures,” “Vancouver’s Best Restaurants,” and “Vancouver Under the Radar”
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- SPECIAL FEATURES on “First National Culture,” “How to Eat Like a Local,” and “Okanagan Wines”
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, music, geography and more
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- COVERS: Vancouver, Granville Island, Stanley Park, Butchart Gardens, Victoria, Vancouver Island, Tofino, Ucluelet, Pacific Rim National Park Preserve, Whistler, the Okanagan Valley, Summerland, Peachland, Penticton, Oliver, Osoyoos, and more
Planning on visiting other destinations in the Pacific Northwest? Check out Fodor’s Pacific Northwest, Fodor’s Oregon, Fodor’s Seattle, and Fodor’s Inside Portland.
ABOUT FODOR’S AUTHORS: Each Fodor’s Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.