(as of Nov 20,2020 00:12:15 UTC – Details)
For a limited time, receive a free Fodor’s Guide to Safe and Healthy Travel e-book with the purchase of this guidebook! Go to fodors.com for details.
Ready to experience New York City? The experts at Fodor’s are here to help. Fodor’s New York City 2020 travel guide is packed with customizable itineraries with top recommendations, detailed maps of New York City, and exclusive tips from locals. Whether you want to explore the High Line, see a Broadway show, or browse the Metropolitan Museum of Art, this user-friendly guidebook will help you plan it all out. Our local writers vet every recommendation to ensure that you not only make the most of your time, but that you also have all the most up-to-date and essential information you need to plan the perfect trip.
This new edition has been FULLY-REDESIGNED with a new layout and beautiful images for more intuitive travel planning!
Fodor’s New York City 2020 includes:
- • AN ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE GUIDE that visually captures the top highlights of New York City.
- • SPECTACULAR COLOR PHOTOS AND FEATURES throughout, including special features on museums, food, and shopping.
- • INSPIRATIONAL “BEST OF” LISTS identify the best things to see, do, eat, drink, and more.
- • ITINERARIES for various trip lengths help you maximize your time.
- • DETAILED MAPS AND A FREE PULLOUT MAP help you plot your itinerary and navigate confidently.
- • EXPERT RECOMMENDATIONS ON HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS offer options for every taste.
- • TRIP PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS include: guides to getting around, saving money and time, beating the crowds; and a calendar of festivals and events.
- • LOCAL INSIDER ADVICE tells you where to find under-the-radar gems, along with the best walking tours.
- • HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL OVERVIEWS add perspective and enrich your travels.
- • COVERS: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, Staten Island, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Times Square, Empire State Building, Museum of Modern Art, Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty, American Museum of Natural History, Central Park, 9/11 Memorial & Museum, The High Line, and much more.
- ABOUT FODOR’S AUTHORS: Each Fodor’s Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
Planning to visit more of the northeast? Check out Fodor’s Boston, Fodor’s Philadelphia, Fodor’s Washington DC, and Fodor’s New England.
From the Publisher
HELPFUL PLANNING ADVICE
Find what you need faster with color-coded category icons and easier-to-read two-column text.
GORGEOUS COLOR PHOTOS
Beautiful photos packed throughout will fuel your wanderlust.
ITINERARIES AND MAPS
Itineraries, maps, travel tips, and neighborhood guides will acquaint you with your destination and help you maximize your time.
IN-DEPTH FEATURES AND EXPLANATIONS
Learn about history, culture, and more with in-depth spotlight features