(as of Nov 21,2020 01:06:58 UTC – Details)
For a limited time, receive a free Fodor’s Guide to Safe and Healthy Travel e-book with the purchase of this guidebook! Go to fodors.com for details.
Ready to experience Las Vegas? The experts at Fodor’s are here to help. Fodor’s Las Vegas travel guide is packed with customizable itineraries with top recommendations, detailed maps of Las Vegas, and exclusive tips from locals. Whether you want to gamble in a glitzy casino on the Strip, party at a happening club, or take a side-trip to Hoover Dam or the Grand Canyon, this user-friendly guidebook will help you plan it all out. Our local writers vet every recommendation to ensure that you not only make the most of your time, but that you also have all the most up-to-date and essential information you need to plan the perfect trip.
This new edition has been FULLY-REDESIGNED with a new layout and beautiful images for more intuitive travel planning!
Fodor’s Las Vegas includes:
- • AN ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE GUIDE that visually captures the top highlights of Las Vegas.
- • SPECTACULAR COLOR PHOTOS AND FEATURES throughout, including special features on Las Vegas history, the Colorado River, and all the top Las Vegas shows.
- • INSPIRATIONAL “BEST OF” LISTS identify the best things to see, do, eat, drink, and more.
- • GREAT ITINERARIES for various trip lengths help you maximize your time.
- • MORE THAN 12 DETAILED MAPS AND A FREE PULLOUT MAP help you plot your itinerary and navigate confidently.
- • EXPERT RECOMMENDATIONS ON HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS offer options for every taste.
- • TRIP PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS include: guides to getting around, saving money and time, beating the crowds; and a calendar of festivals and events.
- • LOCAL INSIDER ADVICE tells you where to find under-the-radar gems, along with the best out-of-the-way restaurants.
- • HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL OVERVIEWS add perspective and enrich your travels.
- • A SPECIAL CHAPTER devoted to Las Vegas casinos with a gambling primer.
- • COVERS: Every major hotel on and off the Strip, Henderson, Paradise Road, Downtown, Fremont Street, Summerlin, Red Rock Canyon, Aria, MGM Grand, Cirque du Soleil, the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Area 51, and more.
ABOUT FODOR’S AUTHORS: Each Fodor’s Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
Planning on visiting other destinations in the Southwest? Check out Fodor’s California, Fodor’s Utah, Fodor’s Arizona & the Grand Canyon, and Fodor’s In Focus Santa Fe.
Cover Photography by SquareShooting.com
This edition is printed on sustainably sourced paper.
From the Publisher
HELPFUL PLANNING ADVICE
Find what you need faster with color-coded category icons and easier-to-read two-column text.
GORGEOUS COLOR PHOTOS
Beautiful photos packed throughout will fuel your wanderlust.
ITINERARIES AND MAPS
Itineraries, maps, travel tips, and neighborhood guides will acquaint you with your destination and help you maximize your time.
IN-DEPTH FEATURES AND EXPLANATIONS
Learn about history, culture, and more with in-depth spotlight features