points - Details)
For a limited time, receive a free Fodor’s Guide to Safe and Healthy Travel e-book with the purchase of this guidebook! Go to fodors.com for details.
Ready to experience New Zealand? The experts at Fodor’s are here to help. Fodor’s Essential New Zealand travel guide is packed with customizable itineraries with top recommendations, detailed maps of New Zealand, and exclusive tips from locals. Whether you want to explore Auckland, bungee-jump in Queenstown, or visit The Lord of the Rings sights in Middle-earth, this up-to-date guidebook will help you plan it all out.
This new edition has been FULLY-REDESIGNED with a new layout and beautiful images for more intuitive travel planning!
Fodor’s Essential New Zealand includes:
- ● AN ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE GUIDE that visually captures the top highlights of New Zealand.
- ● SPECTACULAR COLOR PHOTOS AND FEATURES throughout, including special features on tramping in New Zealand’s many national parks, wine tours, and Maori art.
- ● INSPIRATIONAL “BEST OF” LISTS that identify the best things to see, do, eat, drink, and more.
- ● MULTIPLE ITINERARIES for various trip lengths to help you maximize your time.
- ● DETAILED MAPS AND A FREE PULLOUT MAP to help you plot your itinerary and navigate confidently.
- ● EXPERT RECOMMENDATIONS ON HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS with options for every taste.
- ● TRIP PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including guides to getting around, saving money and time, beating the crowds; and a calendar of festivals and events.
- ● LOCAL INSIDER ADVICE on where to find under-the-radar gems.
- ● HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL OVERVIEWS that add perspective and enrich your travels.
- ● COVERS: Auckland, Wellington, Bay of Islands, Queenstown, Abel Tasman National Park, Christchurch, Hawke’s Bay, Milford Sound, Rotorua, Waitomo, and more.
ABOUT FODOR’S AUTHORS: Each Fodor’s Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
Planning on visiting other countries in the South Pacific? Check out Fodor’s Essential Australia.
From the Publisher
HELPFUL PLANNING ADVICE
Find what you need faster with color-coded category icons and easier-to-read two-column text.
GORGEOUS COLOR PHOTOS
Beautiful photos packed throughout will fuel your wanderlust.
ITINERARIES AND MAPS
Itineraries, maps, travel tips, and neighborhood guides will acquaint you with New Zealand and help you maximize your time.
IN-DEPTH FEATURES AND EXPLANATIONS
Learn about history, culture, and more with in-depth spotlight features