points - Details)
For a limited time, receive a free Fodor’s Guide to Safe and Healthy Travel e-book with the purchase of this guidebook! Go to fodors.com for details.
Written by locals, Fodor’s Cancun & The Riviera Maya is the perfect guidebook for those looking for insider tips to make the most out their visit to Mexico. Complete with detailed maps and concise descriptions, this travel guide will help you plan your trip with ease.
As the gateway to the Riviera Maya, Cancún is a thriving beach community and Mexico’s most popular tourist destination. In stunning full-color, Fodor’s Cancún & the Riviera Maya illustrates the best beaches, resorts, restaurants, and activities in the region, including Cozumel, Tulum, and the Yucatán.
Fodor’s Cancun & The Riviera Maya includes:
- •UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE: Curated content for the Yucatán Peninsula as well as the best new hotels, spas, and restaurants have been added. Beach reviews include “Best For” rankings that help travelers choose the perfect beach.
- •ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE: A brief introduction and spectacular color photos capture the ultimate experiences and attractions throughout Cancún and the Riviera Maya.
- •GORGEOUS PHOTOS, DETAILED MAPS AND ILLUSTRATED FEATURES: Full-color photos and full-size street maps throughout to inspire and help you get around. Several magazine-style, color features bring the astounding architectural ruins of Chichén Itzá to life. A scuba and snorkeling feature reveals waters so clear that it’s possible to see puffy white clouds in the sky even from 20 feet underwater.
- •ITINERARIES AND TOP RECOMMENDATIONS: sample itineraries to help plan and make the most of your time. We include tips on where to eat, stay, and shop as well as information about nightlife, sports, and the outdoors. Fodor’s Choice designates our best picks.
- •INDISPENSABLE TRIP PLANNING TOOLS: It’s easy to plan a vacation for any interest using the guide’s “Great Itineraries” sections, and we have travel tips for families, weddings, and honeymoons.
- •COVERS: Cancún, Cozumel, Isla Mujeres, The Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Cobá, The Costa Maya, Reserva de la Biósfera Sian Ka’an, Cozumel, Yucatán, Mérida, Uxmal, The Ruta Puuc, Chichén Itzá, Progreso, Isla Holbox, and much more.
ABOUT FODOR’S AUTHORS: Each Fodor’s Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts.
MORE FODOR’s TITLES: Planning on visiting other beaches in Mexico? Check out Fodor’s Puerto Vallarta and Fodor’s Los Cabos.