points - Details)
For a limited time, receive a free Fodor’s Guide to Safe and Healthy Travel e-book with the purchase of this guidebook! Go to fodors.com for details.
Written by locals, Fodor’s Boston is the perfect guidebook for those looking for insider tips to make the most out their visit. Complete with detailed maps and concise descriptions, this Boston travel guide will help you plan your trip with ease.
There’s history and culture around every bend in Boston―skyscrapers nestle next to historic hotels while modern marketplaces line the antique cobblestone streets. The city that blends yesterday and today has much to offer, and with this updated Fodor’s Gold Guide first-time visitors, as well as returning visitors, will discover all of Beantown’s old and new charms.
Fodor’s Boston includes:
- •UPDATED COVERAGE: Fodor’s writers have scoured the city to find the best new hotels, restaurants, bars, shops, and sights.
- •ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE: A visually stunning color photo guide covers the essential sights and unmissable attractions throughout Boston.
- •FREE PULLOUT MAP AND DETAILED MAPS: A handy PULLOUT map will help you navigate on the go. Full-color and full-size street maps throughout will help you plan efficiently and get around confidently.
- •ILLUSTRATED FEATURES: Gorgeous full-color features on Boston’s Freedom Trail and New England’s whales and whaling history. Illustrated cultural spotlights on Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum and the Museum of Fine Arts bring these wonderful institutions to life.
- •ITINERARIES AND TOP RECOMMENDATIONS: Sample itineraries will help you plan and customize your own itinerary so you can make the most of your time. Includes tips on where to eat, stay, and shop as well as information about nightlife, sports and the outdoors. “Fodor’s Choice” designates our best picks in every category.
- •INDISPENSABLE TRIP PLANNING TOOLS: Top Attractions, Great Itineraries, and Family Favorites features make it easy to plan a vacation. Lists of Freedom Trail sights in each neighborhood; easy-to-read color regional maps; and tips for traveling with kids and frugal fun provide useful at-a-glance travel resources.
- •COVERS: Faneuil Hall, Fenway Park, Isabella Stewart Museum, Sam Adams Brewery, the Freedom Trail, the Back Bay, Boston Public Library, and much more.
ABOUT FODOR’S AUTHORS: Each Fodor’s Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
Planning on visiting other destinations on the East Coast? Check out Fodor’s Washington, D.C. and Fodor’s New York City.
From the Publisher
Fodor’s Boston (Full-color Travel Guide)
Featuring many detailed maps throughout and a handy Pullout Map to help you plan and get around stress-free.