(as of Nov 19,2020 12:51:03 UTC – Details)
For a limited time, receive a free Fodor’s Guide to Safe and Healthy Travel e-book with the purchase of this guidebook! Go to fodors.com for details.
Whether you want to dive the Blue Hole, explore Mayan ruins, or go cave tubing, the local Fodor’s travel experts in Belize are here to help! Fodor’s Belize guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time.
This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor’s Belize includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 20 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- UP-TO-DATE and HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS for the best sights, restaurants, hotels, activities, side-trips, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on “10 Best Diving and Snorkeling Sites,” “10 Best Mayan Sites,” and “Best Ways to See Wildlife in Belize”
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS on when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- SPECIAL FEATURE on “What You Need to Know Before You Go” and “How to Do Belize Off the Beaten Path”
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, cuisine, geography and more
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- COVERS: Cave tubing, jaguar trekking, fishing, diving and snorkeling, bird-watching, Mayan ruins, jungle lodges, the Blue Hole, Glover’s Reef, Hol Chan Marine Reserve, ATM, Barton Creek Cave, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Caye Caulker, Caracol, Altun Ha, Shark Ray Alley, a side trip to Guatemala, and more
Planning on visiting Mexico? Check out Fodor’s Cancun & the Riviera Maya.
ABOUT FODOR’S AUTHORS: Each Fodor’s Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.