points - Details)
Effortlessly cool and bursting with charisma, Denmark is synonymous with stylish design, modern art and progressive politics. From the captivating cities to the far-flung corners, each region of Denmark boasts its own distinct personality guaranteed to enthral visitors.
Our regularly updated guide brings Denmark to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed information on all the must-see sights, inspiring photography, and our trademark illustrations.
– our pick of Denmark’s must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
– the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
– detailed maps and walks which make navigating the country easy
– easy-to-follow itineraries
– expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
– color-coded chapters to every part of Denmark, including Copenhagen, Northwestern Zealand, Southern Zealand and the Islands, Funen, Southern and Central Jutland, Northern Jutland, Bornholm and Greenland and the Faroe Islands
– our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go
Want the best of Copenhagen in your pocket? Try out DK Eyewitness Top 10 Copenhagen for top 10 lists to all things Copenhagen.
From the Publisher
Welcome to Denmark
Explore Denmark’s drifting sand dunes, rollings moorlands, enchanting castles, stylish cities and so much more with the help of your DK Eyewitness guide. Whether you’re here for a quick visit or a grand tour, we’ll help you to navigate the very best that Denmark has to offer.
In-depth area-by-area guides
Our in-depth area guides make traveling across Denmark easy, whether you want to explore the rugged beauty of the Faroe Islands, go wild swimming in Silkeborg Lake District, experience the ethereal beauty of the Northern Lights; or visits spots straight from your favorite Nordic noir drama—we’ve got you covered. And our selection of itineraries suggest several realistic ways to make the most of your time—whether you’re staying for a week or just a few days.
With so much to see, we’ve created expert-led special features that investigate how to experience Denmark your way. Across detailed page spreads, we take a look at how to sample the gourmet goodness of New Nordic, discover Viking history, appreciate iconic Danish design, visit beautiful beaches, raise a glass of artisan beer, celebrate the works of Hans Christian Andersen, travel the country by bicycle and entertain the kids.
2 – 4 days
8 x 5 1/2″
7 x 4 1/2″