(as of Nov 20,2020 06:26:02 UTC – Details)
Are you ready to be amazed by Utah’s national parks? With this guide, you’ll discover the dramatic arches, natural bridges, soaring cliffs, balancing rocks, mysterious hoodoos, and slot canyons that make the region famous. There’s no better way to experience Utah’s national parks than on foot. Every hike is an adventure waiting for you to enjoy.
Make the most of every minute in Utah’s five national parks with these hikes recommended by adventure guide Greg Witt. Whether you have just an afternoon or several days, you’ll find this guide to be an indispensable resource.
BEST SHORT HIKES IN:
- Arches National Park
- Bryce Canyon National Park
- Canyonlands National Park
- Capitol Reef National Park
- Zion National Park
LOOK INSIDE FOR:
- 50 carefully selected hikes from 1 to 8 miles
- Recommendations for top hikes by category
- 50 detailed trail maps + 6 overview maps
- Fascinating insights on plants, animals, and geology