(as of Nov 20,2020 18:55:39 UTC – Details)
Are you thinking about traveling to Japan? Discover Japan through this easy to follow guide tailored for first-time travelers!
Most available online resources contain too much information!
If you’ve searched for a Japan travel guide online, you may have noticed:
– Most guides contain disorganized information that may leave you with more questions than answers.
– It is impossible to find practical information like how much a trip to Japan would cost, where to stay, and what transportation to use.
14 Days in Japan is the ultimate travel guide tailored for a first‑time traveler. It provides detailed information about visiting Tokyo, Hirayu, Takayama, Kyoto, and Osaka during a 14‑day period, including destinations and transportation options. The book highlights the amazing Japanese cuisine and introduces the readers to the Japanese history and culture. The stunning photos throughout the book will make you want to discover Japan right now.
This book also includes the following sections:
– Destinations List: A handy list of spots to visit in Tokyo, Hirayu, Takayama, Kyoto, and Osaka.
– Good to Know List: A guide that will get you familiar with Japanese etiquette, customs, and useful information for tourists.
– Tips List: A list of suggestions that can help save time and money, and make a trip to Japan more comfortable.
– Trip Budget: A summary of how much we spent on accommodations, transportation, food, and attractions in different cities during our trip to Japan. This list can give you an idea of how to plan your budget.
– What to Eat in Japan: Food is an important part of this book. This section summarizes the food we ate into the following categories: must try, sweets, drinks, and worth trying. The lists also include information about where to try many of the items.
– What to Buy in Japan: Japan offers many unique items. This list provides information about some of them.
NOTE: The paperback version has a black and white interior.